Last updated: June 18, 2021
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of [The Golly Official] and its licensors.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by thegollyofficial.com.
thegollyofficial.com has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that thegollyofficial.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
Using The Golly Official’s Multi-Vendor Marketplace
In connection with using or accessing the Services you will not:
- post, list or upload content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our sites;
- breach or circumvent any laws, third-party rights or our systems or policies;
- use our Services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts (for example if you are under 18), or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our Services;
- fail to pay for items purchased by you, unless you have a valid reason, the seller has materially changed the item’s description after you bid, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot contact the seller then please follow raising a dispute
- fail to deliver items sold by you, unless you have a valid reason, for example, the buyer fails to comply with the terms posted in your listing, or you cannot contact the buyer.
- manipulate the price of any item or interfere with any other user’s listings;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libellous content;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users, such as email addresses, without their consent;
- You are responsible for reading the full item listing before making a bid or commitment to buy;
- You enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item, or if you have the winning bid (or your bid is otherwise accepted);
- The buyer and seller must use Paypal method when selling and buying through The Golly Official marketplace unless they use the Guest checkout option.
- A 8% commission will be added to the vendor’s successful sales either in the vendor’s store or auction listings to cover auction/admin fees and will also be charged the standard Paypal fees plus shipping.
- The commission which is paid by the seller automatically is non-refundable even if a refund has been agreed with the buyer and seller the commission will not be refunded.
- when processing refunds buyers and sellers should use Paypal’s refund function to complete these types of transactions.
The Golly Official is not liable for the following;
- In the event of an item not arriving or arriving damaged the buyer must contact the seller, the seller is responsible for the item arriving and arriving undamaged, it is important to use the correct postage option to cover yourself as the seller if you need to make a claim. The Golly Official is not liable for covering these costs mentioned. It is not the responsibility of the buyer or The Golly Official to contact the post office or courier, the post office or courier won’t deal with a buyer only the person who posted the item.
- The Golly Official does not have any liability for buyers not paying for seller’s items, buyers not receiving items from the sellers, buyers unhappy with the item and want a refund from the seller, paid item getting lost or damaged in transit, the item being incorrectly described, buyer not paying the seller if the buyer’s highest bid is accepted and won & covering auction and Paypal fees.
- All items are sold as seen therefore there is no option to return the item, claim a refund for the item unless an agreement has been set up with the buyer and seller and there is proof to support this, The Golly Official recommends to set up a dispute through Paypal as The Golly Official is not liable for this stated in the Liability section of the Terms & Conditions.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.